2. Troubleshoot and maintain standard software configurations.
3. Perform support services to employees with technical problems an IT issues.
4. Manage returns on warranted systems and parts.
5. Answer calls or tickets to support end users with applications, hardware, software, and networking.
6. Troubleshoot hardware and software problems in person and remotely, resolving and documenting solutions.
7. Monitor backups and maintenance logs.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Customer Support Engineer/Technician
Desired Candidate Profile
Futurenet Technologies India Pvt Ltd
*Established in 1996
*Expertise in Consulting
*Audits and Technology Transformation
*Stitching Best-in-class Solutions
*Expertise in Managed Services
*Remote Infrastructure Management Services (RIMS)
150+ Highly Skilled Professionals
ï¶Global Delivery Centre in Chennai and Trichy, India
ï¶Operations in multiple locations in India & Middle East
ï¶100+ Long Term, Strategic and Profitable Customers
Contact Company:Futurenet Technologies India Pvt Ltd