2. Efficiently and effectively work with Hiring Managers and fill open positions.
3. Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates across positions.
4. Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
5. Build networks to find qualified passive candidates at the Leadership Level. Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
6. Have direct hands on experience of effectively sourcing for leadership positions directly and using partners
7. Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
8. Conduct pre-screening interviews.
9. Experience of complete life cycle of senior level hiring from sourcing till onboarding (including offer generation)
10. Experience dealing with senior candidates through the process and experience of negotiating compensation
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Futurenet Technologies India Pvt Ltd