As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
* Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
* Excellent communication and leadership skills
* Organizational and time-management skills
* Supervise IT personnel in scheduling and completing tasks and status reports, assisting with problem escalation.
* Manage resource allocation to scope and estimate user requests by determining their impact and costs.
* Execute technical strategies to increase efficiency and service.
* Interface with other departments to resolve complex or emergent operational problems.
* Managing IT Infra includes physical and virtual servers
* knowledge & experience in Linux, windows, Networking, security, VMware & citrix
* Handling 10 to 15 team members. Delegating tasks and set deadlines for your internal team
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Technical Support Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Futurenet Technologies India Pvt Ltd
*Established in 1996 (23years in IT industry)
*Expertise in Consulting | integration and support services
*Audits and Digital Transformation
*Expertise in Managed Services
*Remote Infrastructure Management Services (RIMS)
150+ Highly Skilled Professionals
ï¶Global Delivery Center
ï¶Operations in multiple locations in India & Middle East
ï¶100+ Long Term, Strategic and Profitable Customers
Contact Company:Futurenet Technologies India Pvt Ltd